Saturday, February 28, 2009

Precognition

Precognition often happens in subtle ways. By raising awareness, you'll start to notice clues that contained within them information about the future. This often happens in the dream state. 

A few days ago, I had a dream about an old friend named Johnny. I haven't seen him in 15 years, but he played a prominent role in a dream that involved me helping him put a bicycle together. The bicycle was yellow. 

I thought nothing of that dream, but that afternoon I got a phone call from a woman whose daughter has been looking for a job. I asked how the job search was going, and she reported that her daughter had probably landed a job at a gym called "Sports and Wellness". Then the woman, who had recently taken a job out of town, asked me to pick up her bicycle for her.

Well it turns out her bicycle was yellow. Not only that, but my friend Johnny-the one I had dreamed about the night before-was a manager at this gym "Sports and Wellness". The same gym where the woman's daughter was getting a job.

Precognition often works in this way, with subtle clues that were in the dream. My belief is that this is a result of information flowing backwards in time through some type of quantum physics effect. 

But interpreting a dream ahead of time is difficult. Precognition in this way gave some clues, but it would have been hard if not impossible to make the leap from dreaming about a friend that worked at "Sports and Wellness"that someone I knew would get a job there. The color of his bicycle was a clue that indicated who the dream was about, but it wasn't enough information to draw conclusions. 

Each morning when you wake up, write down your dreams in a notebook. You might be surprised what clues are in there. A question: do you think by practicing and raising your awareness of precognition in dreams, that your abilities might improve? 

No comments:

Post a Comment